Please read the Terms and Conditions before placing an order. By accepting the T&Cs, you are confirming you have read and understood the conditions of sale.
www.hamster-homes.com is a website owned by Nutty Nature Ltd, a private Limited Company set up by Hamster Homes UK founder, Kate Jack. The company is registered in Scotland under company number SC561350, with registered address:-
Nutty Nature Ltd
How to Place an Order
To place an order, you need to carry out the following steps:
- Select which items you wish to purchase by adding them to your Shopping Cart.
- Once you are happy with the contents of your Cart, select the Proceed to Checkout button.
- Enter your Customer details including your Name, Email Address, Billing and Shipping Address (if different) and Contact Number. Please also add any specific delivery instructions in the Notes.
- Once you have confirmed your order, you must read and accept these Terms & Conditions before you proceed to payment.
- To make payment, select ‘Proceed to Paypal’ where you can pay with your Paypal account, or by debit or credit card.
- Follow the instructions within Paypal to complete your order.
- Once payment has been made, you should receive an Order Confirmation email. Normally this takes just a couple of minutes, however, if you do not receive an email within 24 hours, please email email@example.com.
Lead Times and Delivery
Currently, we are only able to take orders for delivery within the UK Mainland. If you are interested in making a purchase for delivery outside the UK, please contact us for a quotation.
Delivery charges are specified at the time of purchase.
The lead time for production and delivery of our products is usually around 1-2 weeks but will vary according to the time of year and how busy we are. The current lead time will be specified at Checkout at the time of ordering. We will notify you once your goods are out for delivery.
Please allow up to 3 working days from the date of dispatch for your goods to be delivered.
You may cancel your order at any time up to 14 days after the order is placed.
Customised / bespoke orders cancelled after this period (or prior to this period if work has already started at the specific request of the customer) will be subject to a cancellation charge in relation to the amount of work spent on the order. This may be up to 100% of the order value, excluding delivery, where work on the order has already been completed prior to cancellation.
To cancel your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order reference number, and the reason for cancellation.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
If the goods arrive in a damaged or faulty state, please contact us immediately, and no later than 3 days after date of receipt. Photos of the damage or fault will be required before a replacement or refund can be issued.
Goods can be returned for any reason up to 14 days after the date of receipt at your own expense, with the exception of bespoke and customised orders, as these are non-returnable.
Refunds will only be made where goods are returned in their original packaging, and in a fully re-sellable condition. Any damage incurred as a result of full or partial assembly will be deducted from the refund value.
Please notify us by email prior to returning any item(s). We will arrange for collection of your parcel upon payment of the return delivery charge.
Changes to these Terms
Please note these terms and conditions can be changed at any time.