This extra large indoor guinea pig hutch provides a spacious home for 2 or more guinea pigs to live comfortably, with plenty of room to run, play, dig and burrow. The RSPCA recommend a minimum of 120cm x 60cm for two pigs, with an extra 30cm length for each additional pig. The more space you can give your guinea pigs, the happier they will be, and you’ll know they’re happy when they “popcorn” which means they jump about and squeak like corn popping in a pan!
This hutch is available in two sizes:
- 150 x 60cm – suitable for 2-3 guinea pigs.
- 180 x 60cm – suitable for 3-4 guinea pigs.
A fold-over roof is available as a product option. A roof is advisable if you have small children, and essential where there are other pets such as cats or dogs in your household.
Both the roof and the top frame simply lift off the base, making it easy to clean.
Please note the accessories are not included but can be added to your order separately.
The main photo image is of the 180x60cm size without roof. The supporting photos are of the 150x60cm size with different roof options.
To customise your guinea pig cage with perspex or mesh side panels, castor wheels, or other custom options, please visit the link below.
- Hand made from 19mm solid timber frame, 18mm solid timber back and side panels as standard, 13 x 13mm square galvanised zinc wire mesh on roof.
- Choose from 13mm square wire mesh or perspex front.
- Plywood base treated with pet-safe, clear matt varnish to protect from staining.
- Some simple self-assembly required (screws and assembly instructions supplied).
- External dimensions: Length 150cm or 180cm, Width 60cm, Height 40cm (without roof) or 42cm (with roof),
- Internal dimensions: Length 146cm or 176cm, Width 56cm, Height 38cm, Internal base depth 8cm