This beautifully made indoor guinea pig cage provides the minimum space for 2 guinea pigs, as recommended by the RSPCA, to run, play, dig and burrow and is significantly larger than most plastic cages you will find on the market.
The hutch is made from a solid timber frame and back and side panels, with a clear perspex front, and plywood floor.
To securely attach a water bottle to the timber walls, we recommend our Bottle Fixings pack. (see photo)
We now include a small 250ml tin of pet-safe clear matte water-based wood sealer to seal the base floor of your pet home, making it resistant to urine and stains. We also sell an appropriate wood sealer paint brush if you need one.
Please note the little house, bottle, and other accessories are not included.
To customise your guinea pig hutch with perspex side panels, castor wheels, or other custom options, please visit the link below.
- Made from 20mm solid timber frame, 18mm timber back and side panels, and clear perspex front.
- Plywood base supplied untreated, with a 250ml pot of pet-safe, clear matt wood sealer included. The base will need 2 coats of sealer with 24 hours to dry before use.
- Top frame lifts off the Base for easier cleaning.
- Some simple self-assembly required (screws and assembly instructions supplied).
- External dimensions: Length 120cm, Width 60cm, Height 40cm
- Internal dimensions: Length 116cm, Width 56cm, Height 38cm, Internal Drawer depth 8cm