- Castor wheels – Four or six castor wheels with two front brakes. Allows you to easily move your Pet Home around the room.
- Perspex front – upgrade your mesh to a Perspex front, providing a pin sharp view of your Pet.
- Mesh or perspex side panels – replace one, or both, timber side panels with mesh or perspex allowing you all-round visibility of your pets.
- Drop-down front – replace the standard fixed front with a full length hinged door. (Please note this will only be of benefit when your Pet Home is raised off the floor, either on a table, or one of our Stands.)
- Side access ramp – add an access door and ramp to the left or right, so your pets can let themselves in and out.
We can make any bespoke size, as long as it meets minimum animal welfare size standards. We respectfully ask you read our Pet Care Information pages before contactiing us.
Just tell us which product you would like to customise, and the required external dimensions. We charge a flat rate customisation fee of £25.00 plus the cost of any additional time and materials. Once we receive your enquiry, we can provide you with a no-obligation quote. If you’d like to go ahead, please follow the steps below.
- Add the standard size Pet Home to the Cart
- From this product listing, select “Other Customisation Fee”, add the agreed £ amount into the Quantity box, and click Add to Cart.
- When ordering, please remember to add in the Order Notes the required external dimensions L x W x H and the customisations required.