This beautifully made indoor guinea pig cage provides the minimum space for 2 guinea pigs, as recommended by the RSPCA, to run, play, dig and burrow and is significantly larger than most plastic cages you will find on the market.
The hutch is made of solid timber frame and side panels, with a mesh front, and comes with a treated plywood floor, or a lighter-weight wipe-clean PVC floor option. It now comes with a timber back panel to keep your walls clean.
Please note the Little Houses and other accessories are not included but can be added to your order separately.
To customise your guinea pig hutch with perspex front, mesh side panels, castor wheels, or other custom options, please visit the link below.
- Made from 19mm solid timber frame, 19mm timber back and side panels, 25x13mm (1″ x 1/2″) galvanised zinc wire mesh.
- Plywood base treated with pet-safe, clear matt varnish to protect from staining, or you can opt for a lighter-weight wipe-clean PVC option.
- Top frame lifts off the Base for easier cleaning.
- Some simple self-assembly required (screws and assembly instructions supplied).
- External dimensions: Length 120cm, Width 60cm, Height 40cm
- Internal dimensions: Length 116cm, Width 56cm, Height 38cm, Internal Drawer depth 8cm