This beautifully made Pet Home provides a much larger than average space for your hamster, mouse or gerbils to run, play, dig and burrow. It comes with a perspex front, hinged 13mm square mesh roof, and fits a 12” wheel.
The base is designed to hold a deep layer of your chosen substrate providing comfort for your pet and the ability to tunnel. The top frame also lifts off the base making it easy to clean.
To securely attach a water bottle to the timber walls, we recommend our Bottle Fixings pack. (see photo)
Please note that accessories are not included, but can be added to your order separately.
To customise your Pet Home with perspex side panels, castor wheels, or other custom options, please visit the link below:
- Made from 19mm kiln-dried solid timber frame, 18mm timber panelling; 13x13mm (1/2″x1/2″) galvanised zinc wire mesh roof, and perspex front panel.
- Plywood base treated with pet-safe, clear matt varnish to protect from staining.
- Whole roof opens upwards, with roof support.
- Some simple self-assembly required (supplied with instructions)
- External Dimensions: Length 90cm, Width 60cm, Height 42cm
- Internal Dimensions: Length 86cm, Width 56cm, Height 38cm, Internal base depth 8cm