This beautifully made Pet Home provides a much larger than average space for your hamster, mouse or gerbils to run, play, dig and burrow. It comes with a perspex front, hinged 13mm square mesh roof, and a detachable base, allowing the top frame to be lifted off the base for easy cleaning.
The base is designed to hold a deep layer of your chosen substrate providing comfort for your pet, and fits a 12” wheel.
A small 250ml tin of pet-safe clear matte water-based wood sealer is included to seal the base floor of your pet home, making it resistant to urine and stains. We also sell an appropriate wood sealer paint brush if you need one.
To securely attach a water bottle to the timber walls, we recommend our Bottle Fixings pack. (see photo)
Please note that accessories are not included, but can be added to your order separately.
To customise your Pet Home with perspex side panels, castor wheels, or other custom options, please visit the link below:
- Made from 20mm kiln-dried solid timber frame, 18mm timber panelling; 13x13mm (1/2″x1/2″) galvanised zinc wire mesh roof, and perspex front panel.
- Plywood base supplied untreated, with a 250ml pot of pet-safe, clear matt wood sealer included. Two coats will need to be applied prior to use.
- Whole roof opens upwards, with roof support.
- Some simple self-assembly required (supplied with instructions)
- External Dimensions: Length 90cm, Width 60cm, Height 42cm
- Internal Dimensions: Length 86cm, Width 56cm, Height 38cm, Internal base depth 8cm