Please read the Terms and Conditions before placing an order. By accepting the T&Cs, you are confirming you have read and understood the conditions of sale.
www.hamster-homes.com is a website owned by The Little Pet Company (Scotland) Ltd (previously known as Nutty Nature Ltd). We are a small independent business based in Scotland (registration number SC561350). Our registered address is:-
The Little Pet Company (Scotland) Ltd
How to Place an Order
Please note we can only accept orders received via our website, as we don’t have facilities to take payment over the phone. To place an order, you need to carry out the following steps:
- Select which items you wish to purchase by adding them to your Shopping Cart.
- The Cart will display our current lead time for Pet Homes, so please make note prior to ordering. Once you are happy with the contents of your Cart, select the Proceed to Checkout button.
- Enter your Customer details including your Name, Email Address, Billing and Shipping Address (if different) and Mobile Number. Please also add any specific delivery instructions in the Notes.
- Enter your credit or debit card details, including the long number, expiry date and 3 digit CVC code.
- Tick the box to confirm you have read and accept these Terms & Conditions, and press the Place Order button.
- Once payment has been made, you should receive an Order Confirmation email. Normally this takes just a couple of minutes, however, if you do not receive an email within 1 hour, check your Spam folder, and if not there, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check your order has gone through successfully.
Lead Times and Delivery
Currently, we are only able to take orders for delivery within the UK (including the Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland) and also the Republic of Ireland.
Delivery charges are specified at the time of purchase.
The lead time for production and delivery of our products is usually around 1-2 weeks but will vary according to the time of year and how many orders we receive in a given period. The current lead time will be specified on the Cart before you order.
Following dispatch, your goods should be delivered within 2 working days, as long as someone is present at the delivery address, or close neighbour, to sign for your parcel.
Standard Products – You may cancel your order for standard products at any time up to 24 hours before dispatch, subject to an administration fee of 5% of the order value. We will give you advance notice of your order dispatch date, and when you can expect delivery by email.
Once your order has been dispatched, it will be subject to our Returns Policy (see below).
Customised Products – Customised orders may be cancelled up to 14 days after the order date, subject to a minimum administration charge of 5% of the order value. However, if work has already started within this timeframe, order cancellation will be charged on a pro rata basis in relation to the amount of materials purchased and work completed.
To cancel your order, please email us at email@example.com quoting your order reference number, and the reason for cancellation.
Made-to-order Items – We regret that once made-to-order Pet Homes and Stands have been dispatched, we are unable to cancel orders or accept returns.
Made-to-order items may be cancelled prior to dispatch, subject to our Cancellation Policy.
Accessories – You may return small accessories at your own expense up to 14 days after the date of receipt, but please let us know you will be returning the items before you do so. Goods must be received within original packaging and in a fully re-sellable condition to be eligible for refund. The item(s) value will be refunded minus the original delivery charge, and a 5% administration fee.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
We try our best to ensure your order is received in perfect condition, but where damages have occurred, please notify us by email within 3 days of receipt, enclosing photographic evidence of the damage incurred. We will gladly offer you replacement parts.
Changes to these Terms
Please note these terms and conditions can be changed at any time.