Please read the Terms and Conditions before placing an order. By accepting the T&Cs, you are confirming you have read and understood the conditions of sale.
www.hamster-homes.com is a website owned by Nutty Nature Ltd, a small independent business, registered as a Limited Company in Scotland (registration number SC561350). Our registered address is:-
Nutty Nature Ltd
How to Place an Order
To place an order, you need to carry out the following steps:
- Select which items you wish to purchase by adding them to your Shopping Cart.
- Once you are happy with the contents of your Cart, select the Proceed to Checkout button.
- Enter your Customer details including your Name, Email Address, Billing and Shipping Address (if different) and Contact Number. Please also add any specific delivery instructions in the Notes.
- Once you have confirmed your order, you must read and accept these Terms & Conditions before you proceed to payment.
- To make payment, select ‘Proceed to Paypal’ where you can pay with your Paypal account, or by debit or credit card.
- Follow the instructions within Paypal to complete your order.
- Once payment has been made, you should receive an Order Confirmation email. Normally this takes just a couple of minutes, however, if you do not receive an email within 24 hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead Times and Delivery
Currently, we are only able to take orders for delivery within the UK Mainland. If you are interested in making a purchase for delivery outside the UK, please contact us for a quotation.
Delivery charges are specified at the time of purchase.
The lead time for production and delivery of our products is usually around 1-2 weeks but will vary according to the time of year and how busy we are. The current lead time will be specified at Checkout at the time of ordering. We will notify you once your goods are out for delivery.
Please allow up to 3 working days from the date of dispatch for your goods to be delivered.
Standard Products – You may cancel your order for standard products at any time prior to your due dispatch date. Once your order has been dispatched, it will be subject to our Returns Policy (see below).
Custom / Bepoke Orders – Customised / bespoke orders may be cancelled up to 14 days after the order date. Once this period has expired, or if work has already started at the specific request of the customer, order cancellation will be subject to a charge in relation to the amount of work spent on the order. This may be up to 100% of the order value, excluding delivery, where work on the order has already completed prior to receiving the cancellation request.
To cancel your order, please email us at email@example.com quoting your order reference number, and the reason for cancellation.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
If the goods arrive in a damaged or faulty state, please contact us immediately, and no later than 3 days after date of receipt. Photos of the damage or fault will be required before a replacement or refund can be issued.
Goods can be returned for any reason up to 14 days after the date of receipt, at your own expense. This EXCLUDES any bespoke or customised orders, as these are non-returnable.
Please contact us asap after you have received your items, and we can either arrange a return via our courier, and pass on the return charge, or you can arrange your own courier. A refund equal to the order value minus the original delivery charge and return charges, will only be made where goods are returned in their original packaging, and in a fully re-sellable condition.
Changes to these Terms
Please note these terms and conditions can be changed at any time.