This beautifully made Pet Home provides a large enclosure for your pets to run, play, dig and burrow. It comes with a hinged 13mm square mesh roof, and fits a 12” wheel.
The Base is designed to hold a deep layer of substrate providing comfort for your pet.
For securely attaching a Water Bottle to the timber walls, we recommend our Bottle Fixings pack (see photo).
We also now include a small 250ml tin of pet-safe clear matte water-based wood sealer to seal the base floor of your pet home, making it resistant to urine and stains. We also sell an appropriate wood sealer paint brush if you need one.
For pets requiring a constant warm temperature, the solid 18mm panelling also allows a heat lamp to be screwed securely to the wall. Read our African Pygmy Hedgehog or other Pet Care Info pages for further info on how to set up the perfect home environment.
To customise your Pet Home with perspex side panels, castor wheels, or other custom options, please click on the link below.
- Made from 20mm solid timber frame, 18mm timber panelling, 13 x 13mm square galvanised zinc wire mesh on roof, and polycarbonate (similar to perspex but more robust) front panel.
- Plywood base supplied untreated, with a 250ml pot of pet-safe, clear matt wood sealer included. The base will need 2 coats of sealer with 24 hours to dry before use.
- Top frame lifts off the Base for easier cleaning.
- Some simple self-assembly required (screws and assembly instructions supplied).
- External dimensions: Length 120cm, Width 60cm, Height 40cm
- Internal dimensions: Length 116cm, Width 56cm, Height 38cm, Internal base depth 8cm