This beautifully made 90x60cm Dwarf Hamster Home provides a much larger than average space for your dwarf hamster(s), or mice to run, play, dig and burrow. It comes with a shallow detachable base (see photo) where the top frame lifts off, a perspex fixed front panel, solid wood back and side panels, and a hinged mesh roof.
Requires some very simple self-assembly (8 large screws for the main cage and 8 small hinge screws for the roof) with full assembly instructions provided.
A small 250ml tin of pet-safe clear matte water-based wood sealer is included to seal the base floor of your pet home, making it resistant to urine and stains. We also sell an appropriate wood sealer paint brush if you need one.
To securely attach a water bottle to the timber walls, we recommend our Bottle Fixings pack. (see photo)
All accessories shown in the photo are not included, but can be added to your order separately.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PET HOME CANNOT BE USED WITH OUR BOLT-ON LEGS, AND IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR FURTHER CUSTOMISATION.
- Made from 20mm kiln-dried solid timber frame, 18mm timber panelling; 13x13mm (1/2″x1/2″) galvanised zinc wire mesh roof, and clear polycarbonate front panel.
- Untreated plywood base, provided with a 250ml pot of pet-safe, clear matt varnish to protect from staining. Two coats will need to be applied prior to use.
- Roof opens upwards, with roof support.
- Some simple self-assembly required (supplied with instructions)
- External Dimensions: Length 90cm, Width 60cm, Height 37cm
- Internal Dimensions: Length 86cm, Width 56cm, Height 33cm.