These Stand Legs can be purchased with any of our Pet Homes or Replacement Bases, providing a simple cost-effective stand solution for raising your pet home off the ground. The 45cm height is a good viewing height for a kneeling adult, and approximate eye level for young children, and will help keep your small pets safe from cats and dogs. It also provides useful space underneath for storage purposes.
- Pet Home models with a separate lift-off base have the legs fixed to the base unit, allowing the top frame to be removed. (See last product photo).
- Pet Home models with an integrated base have the legs bolted to the base sides, making it permanently fixed to the Stand legs.
This pack includes 4 Legs, 8 double-ended bolts, 16 pre-drilled holes (8 in the Legs, and 8 holes in the Pet Home base/sides), 2 allen keys, and full assembly instructions.
To add Castor Wheels to the Legs, click on the Customisation link here: Add Castor Wheels
- These Legs will increase the length of your overall Pet Home by 4cm.
- Max space available for under storage: Height = 44cm, Depth = 60cm, Length = Length of your Pet Home minus 1cm.
- The Legs are intended for purchase at the same time as a Pet Home or Replacement Base. Customers who purchase the Legs only will need to drill matching holes into the side panels of their Pet Home/Base unit using a 9cm diameter drill. We do not recommend customers trying this themselves.
Leg length = 54.5cm (raising your Pet Home off the ground by 45cm)
Leg width = 9.5cm
Leg thickness = 2cm