This beautifully made large wooden hamster home provides a larger than average space for your little pet to run, play, climb, dig and burrow and is designed to accommodate a 12” wheel and a number of toys to keep your pet entertained. It is significantly larger than most plastic cages on the market today.
The Base holds a deep layer of substrate providing comfort for your pet, and the plywood floor is treated with pet-safe varnish to prevent staining. The top frame also lifts off the Base making it easy to clean.
The 13mm square mesh on the front and roof is small enough for the tiniest of small pets including dwarf hamsters and mice. The mesh front acts as a climbing wall for little pets that love to climb, and will allow you to feed, and interact with your pet, helping the taming process.
Please note accessories are not included but can be added to your order separately.
To customise your Pet Home with perspex front, mesh sides, castor wheels, and other custom options, please visit the link below.
- Made from 19mm kiln-dried solid timber frame, 18mm wood panelling; 13mm square galvanised zinc wire mesh, and plywood base.
- Plywood base treated with pet-safe, clear matt varnish to protect from staining, or opt for a lighter-weight wipe-clean PVC option.
- Top opening roof provides good access to your pet, and comes with a side-mounted roof support.
- Some simple self-assembly required (supplied with instructions)
- External dimensions: Length 90cm, Width 60cm, Height 42cm
- Internal dimensions: Length 86cm, Width 56cm, Height 38cm, Internal base depth 8cm